CLAIM: Justin Bieber “Grounded” By Mom For Buying $160,000 Custom-Made Car
10:08 am, November 25th, 2011
“Bieber Grounded By His Mom,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer story that claims, ”Justin Bieber has had his driver’s license suspended — by his overprotective mom!”
According to the tabloid, “The teen pop star’s driving privileges shifted into neutral after his mom, Pattie Mallette, grounded him for splurging on a $160,000 custom-made hot rod!”
The reason his mom reportedly “blew a gasket” and is “forbidding him from driving until he turns 18,” says the Enquirer, is that during a recent trip to the U.K., Bieber “treated himself to a customized ‘Project Kahn’ Range Rover, complete with a souped-up Cosworth engine, custom paint job and sound system worth tens of thousands of dollars.”
Story sound familiar?
Gossip Cop debunked the fabricated tale last week when it first appeared in the British tab, The Sun, where the Enquirer later stole it from.
Regardless, Bieber’s rep tells us there’s “no truth whatsoever” to The Biebs buying a $160,000 customized Range Rover.
Once again, the Enquirer crashes big time for jacking (and then publishing) a totally manufactured story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!