Justin Bieber Facing Graffiti Charges in Brazil
1:44 pm, November 8th, 2013
As if Justin Bieber didn’t have enough issues while in Brazil, having been hit with a water bottle during a concert in Sao Paulo, grabbed by a shirtless male fan in Rio de Janeiro, and filmed sleeping by a woman in his room following a post-concert party, now he’s been charged by Rio police for “defacing a building or urban monument by graffiti or other means.”
Apparently, while the Biebs got the OK from the city to graffiti a wall in Rio’s Olympic Village, he instead — trying to steer clear of his fans — tagged the wall of a nearby hotel.
In a statement from the Rio police, “Authorization granted by the city did not extend to other locations.”
Bieber could be fined or even face one year in prison.
Officials, however, say the offense was minor and chances are Bieber would have to pay a fine at most.
What do you think of the latest issue for Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents