Justin Bieber Pleads for Safety Amid Security Concerns At Special Oslo Concert
10:38 am, May 30th, 2012
On Wednesday, the performer took to Twitter to announce a free concert in Oslo — on the condition that fans “please listen to the police.”
“I dont want anyone getting hurt,” Bieber wrote, adding, “I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first.”
The “Die in Your Arms” singer, who said the show will be a part of his upcoming “Around the World” TV special, went on to explain that “for the show to happen u must all listen to the police.”
He added, “We are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen and tonight we will have some fun.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the police are turning Bieber’s alleged battery case over to prosecutors, which is standard procedure, though doesn’t necessarily mean any action will be taken against the singer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"