Justin Bieber Gets Food Poisoning in Argentina, Goes on With Concert
8:34 pm, November 10th, 2013
Justin Bieber has food poisoning in Argentina, but wouldn’t canceled his scheduled concert.
“This sucks. #sick food poisoning,” the singer tweeted on Sunday.
He added, “Argentina been a rough day but the show must go on. I’m coming.”
“Not feeling so good. Actually pretty sick. Pulling it together,” Bieber went on. ”Argentina we got a show to do. Love u.”
The teen superstar was set to take the stage at the Estadio River Plate for the second night in a row.
He also wrote, “Sitting here with food poisoning and heard we won #bestmale at the #EMAs. Thanks everyone.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer had trouble finding a hotel to stay at while in Buenos Aires after fans became rowdy and tore down police barricades.
In response to the chaos, Bieber tweeted, “to all my fans at the hotel. thank u. i love u. but please calm down and respect the police. we dont want anyone gettting hurt.”
We wish Bieber a speedy recovery — and some calmness.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable