Justin Bieber Files Complaint With Cops Against Photographer From Freeway Chase
11:19 am, July 8th, 2012
Justin Bieber filed a complaint against one of the paparazzi who allegedly chased him down the 101 Freeway in L.A. on Friday.
As you’ll recall, The Biebs was pulled over by the cops and ticketed for speeding in his chrome Fisker Karma, which he said was pursued by a bunch of photographers.
Gossip Cop is told that after the incident, the police visited the set of Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me” video shoot, where the singer gave the cops a blow-by-blow of what happened.
Interestingly enough, while the police were taking Bieber’s statement, the same allegedly over-aggressive photographer who he filed an harassment complaint about, was on the music video’s set taking more pictures.
The police are currently investigating the entire situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction