Justin Bieber Files Complaint With Cops Against Photographer From Freeway Chase
11:19 am, July 8th, 2012
Justin Bieber filed a complaint against one of the paparazzi who allegedly chased him down the 101 Freeway in L.A. on Friday.
As you’ll recall, The Biebs was pulled over by the cops and ticketed for speeding in his chrome Fisker Karma, which he said was pursued by a bunch of photographers.
Gossip Cop is told that after the incident, the police visited the set of Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me” video shoot, where the singer gave the cops a blow-by-blow of what happened.
Interestingly enough, while the police were taking Bieber’s statement, the same allegedly over-aggressive photographer who he filed an harassment complaint about, was on the music video’s set taking more pictures.
The police are currently investigating the entire situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents