Justin Bieber Files Complaint With Cops Against Photographer From Freeway Chase
11:19 am, July 8th, 2012
Justin Bieber filed a complaint against one of the paparazzi who allegedly chased him down the 101 Freeway in L.A. on Friday.
As you’ll recall, The Biebs was pulled over by the cops and ticketed for speeding in his chrome Fisker Karma, which he said was pursued by a bunch of photographers.
Gossip Cop is told that after the incident, the police visited the set of Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me” video shoot, where the singer gave the cops a blow-by-blow of what happened.
Interestingly enough, while the police were taking Bieber’s statement, the same allegedly over-aggressive photographer who he filed an harassment complaint about, was on the music video’s set taking more pictures.
The police are currently investigating the entire situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game