Justin Bieber “Offered Role In Fifty Shades Of Grey”?
12:15 am, September 16th, 2012VIDEO
“Justin Bieber Offered Role In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey?’” reads the headline of another laughable piece from HollywoodLife, which often asks questions, yet rarely has the right answers.
The webloid writes that Bieber “told British talk show host Jonathan Ross that he’s been approached to star in Fifty Shades of Grey,” but notes, “Justin didn’t elaborate much more than that. He didn’t even reveal if he was offered the title role of BDSM lover Christian Grey.”
Actually, he did elaborate.
Bieber said: “I’m just kidding.”
It was all a joke.
For more of Bieber’s interview with Ross, including talk about marriage, Selena Gomez, and other guest Liam Neeson hysterically reading the lyrics of “Boyfriend,” check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"