Justin Bieber “Offered Role In Fifty Shades Of Grey”?
12:15 am, September 16th, 2012VIDEO
“Justin Bieber Offered Role In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey?’” reads the headline of another laughable piece from HollywoodLife, which often asks questions, yet rarely has the right answers.
The webloid writes that Bieber “told British talk show host Jonathan Ross that he’s been approached to star in Fifty Shades of Grey,” but notes, “Justin didn’t elaborate much more than that. He didn’t even reveal if he was offered the title role of BDSM lover Christian Grey.”
Actually, he did elaborate.
Bieber said: “I’m just kidding.”
It was all a joke.
For more of Bieber’s interview with Ross, including talk about marriage, Selena Gomez, and other guest Liam Neeson hysterically reading the lyrics of “Boyfriend,” check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents