Justin Bieber “Offered Role In Fifty Shades Of Grey”?
12:15 am, September 16th, 2012VIDEO
“Justin Bieber Offered Role In ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey?’” reads the headline of another laughable piece from HollywoodLife, which often asks questions, yet rarely has the right answers.
The webloid writes that Bieber “told British talk show host Jonathan Ross that he’s been approached to star in Fifty Shades of Grey,” but notes, “Justin didn’t elaborate much more than that. He didn’t even reveal if he was offered the title role of BDSM lover Christian Grey.”
Actually, he did elaborate.
Bieber said: “I’m just kidding.”
It was all a joke.
For more of Bieber’s interview with Ross, including talk about marriage, Selena Gomez, and other guest Liam Neeson hysterically reading the lyrics of “Boyfriend,” check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship