Justin Bieber Pulled Over in Ferrari, Tweets Photo of Cop Car (PIC)
9:44 am, November 14th, 2012PHOTO
It’s been a rough week for Justin Bieber.
The singer was at the wheel of a white Ferrari on Tuesday when he was stopped by a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputy.
LASD spokesman Steve Whitmore tells Gossip Cop that Bieber was cited for making an unsafe left turn and having an expired registration.
We’re told the superstar was “cooperative.”
Whitmore adds that Bieber now “has a January 14 court date, but he can just pay the ticket” in the advance.
Bieber didn’t seem too bothered by the incident later that night, since he tweeted a photo (below) of the police car’s flashing lights.
The pic has since been deleted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?