Justin Bieber Pulled Over in Ferrari, Tweets Photo of Cop Car (PIC)
9:44 am, November 14th, 2012PHOTO
It’s been a rough week for Justin Bieber.
The singer was at the wheel of a white Ferrari on Tuesday when he was stopped by a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputy.
LASD spokesman Steve Whitmore tells Gossip Cop that Bieber was cited for making an unsafe left turn and having an expired registration.
We’re told the superstar was “cooperative.”
Whitmore adds that Bieber now “has a January 14 court date, but he can just pay the ticket” in the advance.
Bieber didn’t seem too bothered by the incident later that night, since he tweeted a photo (below) of the police car’s flashing lights.
The pic has since been deleted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress