Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charge in Alleged House Egging
7:23 pm, January 11th, 2014
According to TMZ, deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who are investigating the incident believe that the damage estimates will be in the thousands of dollars.
Under California law, vandalism that causes more than $400 in destruction becomes a felony charge.
That said, Bieber has NOT been charged with any crime yet.
It’s expected that the District Attorney will get the case in the coming week and make a determination about how to proceed.
Bieber has not commented on the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids