Justin Bieber Could Face Felony Charge in Alleged House Egging
7:23 pm, January 11th, 2014
According to TMZ, deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who are investigating the incident believe that the damage estimates will be in the thousands of dollars.
Under California law, vandalism that causes more than $400 in destruction becomes a felony charge.
That said, Bieber has NOT been charged with any crime yet.
It’s expected that the District Attorney will get the case in the coming week and make a determination about how to proceed.
Bieber has not commented on the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court