WATCH: Justin Bieber Faints After Crashing into Glass Wall in Paris
1:08 am, June 21st, 2012VIDEO
On part one of the singer’s “All Around The World” special, which aired on NBC Wednesday night, Bieber is seen rubbing his head after finishing his show, despite having the unexpected collision just minutes earlier.
But as the “Boyfriend” crooner heads down a flight of stairs, he suddenly collapses.
His panicked team swarms to his side and tries to revive him as the special ends.
Of course, as Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber ended up recovering and went on to joke about his clumsiness online later that day, but the footage shows just how scary the whole incident was.
Check out the video below, starting at the 8:30 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?