WATCH: Justin Bieber Faints After Crashing into Glass Wall in Paris
1:08 am, June 21st, 2012VIDEO
On part one of the singer’s “All Around The World” special, which aired on NBC Wednesday night, Bieber is seen rubbing his head after finishing his show, despite having the unexpected collision just minutes earlier.
But as the “Boyfriend” crooner heads down a flight of stairs, he suddenly collapses.
His panicked team swarms to his side and tries to revive him as the special ends.
Of course, as Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber ended up recovering and went on to joke about his clumsiness online later that day, but the footage shows just how scary the whole incident was.
Check out the video below, starting at the 8:30 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too