Justin Bieber Explains “Worst Birthday,” Blames “Overly Aggressive Dummies”
8:47 pm, March 3rd, 2013
Posting on Instagram Sunday, Bieber hit back at rumors that he and his entourage were kicked out of London’s Cirque du Soir night club for breaking rules.
“The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will [Smith] is letting his 14 year old [son Jaden Smith] in a club, I don’t think so,” wrote the singer.
He continued, “2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn’t stay at their weak a** club so they wouldn’t look bad for me walking in and right back out.”
“i said [my] ‘worst bday’ but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive,” explained Bieber. “Btw it wasn’t the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment.”
He added on Twitter, “Sometimes u just wanna vent and not be quiet. I love my fans though. Just gonna chill with friends. London shows this week.”
“It ain’t always easy but is what it is,” admitted the pop star. “Gonna stay focused.”
Bieber ended by touting, “Focused on 4 sold out shows at the O2 this week in London. #BELIEVEtour.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?