Justin Bieber Explains “Worst Birthday,” Blames “Overly Aggressive Dummies”
8:47 pm, March 3rd, 2013
Posting on Instagram Sunday, Bieber hit back at rumors that he and his entourage were kicked out of London’s Cirque du Soir night club for breaking rules.
“The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will [Smith] is letting his 14 year old [son Jaden Smith] in a club, I don’t think so,” wrote the singer.
He continued, “2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn’t stay at their weak a** club so they wouldn’t look bad for me walking in and right back out.”
“i said [my] ‘worst bday’ but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive,” explained Bieber. “Btw it wasn’t the worst bday cuz all my friends from back home flew in I was just mad in the moment.”
He added on Twitter, “Sometimes u just wanna vent and not be quiet. I love my fans though. Just gonna chill with friends. London shows this week.”
“It ain’t always easy but is what it is,” admitted the pop star. “Gonna stay focused.”
Bieber ended by touting, “Focused on 4 sold out shows at the O2 this week in London. #BELIEVEtour.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum