Justin Bieber: End The War On Drugs
5:20 pm, April 9th, 2013
Justin Bieber wants the war on drugs to end.
On Tuesday, the pop star voiced his support for hip-hop mogul and activist Russell Simmons, whose Global Grind website posted a letter to President Obama urging his administration to reform the “prison industrial complex” and current U.S. drug laws.
Celebrities ranging from Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson to Mark Wahlberg and Will Smith co-signed the letter, which was circulated with the #EndTheWarOnDrugs hashtag.
After retweeting Simmons’ message, “I’m going to always keep encouraging people to move in the right direction,” Bieber added:
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 9, 2013
What do you think about Bieber’s position?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!