Justin Bieber: End The War On Drugs
5:20 pm, April 9th, 2013
Justin Bieber wants the war on drugs to end.
On Tuesday, the pop star voiced his support for hip-hop mogul and activist Russell Simmons, whose Global Grind website posted a letter to President Obama urging his administration to reform the “prison industrial complex” and current U.S. drug laws.
Celebrities ranging from Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson to Mark Wahlberg and Will Smith co-signed the letter, which was circulated with the #EndTheWarOnDrugs hashtag.
After retweeting Simmons’ message, “I’m going to always keep encouraging people to move in the right direction,” Bieber added:
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 9, 2013
What do you think about Bieber’s position?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship