Justin Bieber: End The War On Drugs
5:20 pm, April 9th, 2013
Justin Bieber wants the war on drugs to end.
On Tuesday, the pop star voiced his support for hip-hop mogul and activist Russell Simmons, whose Global Grind website posted a letter to President Obama urging his administration to reform the “prison industrial complex” and current U.S. drug laws.
Celebrities ranging from Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson to Mark Wahlberg and Will Smith co-signed the letter, which was circulated with the #EndTheWarOnDrugs hashtag.
After retweeting Simmons’ message, “I’m going to always keep encouraging people to move in the right direction,” Bieber added:
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 9, 2013
What do you think about Bieber’s position?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?