Justin Bieber Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Hair to Give to Charity
12:43 am, February 23rd, 2011
Justin Bieber makes a surprise guest appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” which airs later today, and not only talks about his new shorter haircut, but also gives DeGeneres a lock of his cut off hair.
Here’s a little bit from Bieber’s chat with Ellen DeGeneres:
Ellen: Look at your cute little haircut! You got a brand new haircut. Don’t you love his haircut? Cheers I like it.
Justin: I was inspired by yours.
Ellen: By my haircut?
Justin: By yours.
Ellen: I know, eventually it’d come around. It’s adorable. Were people like, “Hey, don’t cut it!” Were people freaking out?
Justin: Yeah, but I was like, “I don’t really care.”
Ellen: I like it because you can’t do the same thing over and over again. You have to change it up. I think it’s great. I love your haircut.
Justin: Thank you.
Then Bieber gives DeGeneres a belated birthday gift. (Her birthday was January 26.)
Ellen: Is it really your hair?
Justin: Yes, it’s really my hair. But there’s a perk. I wanted to do something good. I’m giving pieces of it to different people.
Ellen: So I’m not the only one getting it? I asked a long time ago for it.
Justin: The thing is, we’re doing something special. We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want.
Ellen: Really? I can auction it off if I put it on my website?
Ellen: You have to sign this and also. And it’s your hair for sure. It’s not that doll hair you tried to give me before.
Justin: Yes. It’s my hair.
Ellen: You’re going to sign this and I’m going to auction this off on our website. I’m going to give the money to the Gentle Barn which is a great organization.
(“Gentle Barn” is an animal-rescue center in Santa Clarita, California.)
What do you think about Bieber and DeGeneres’ gifts?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage