Justin Bieber $9 Million Ear Damage Lawsuit Dismissed
11:56 am, January 19th, 2013
A woman who sued Justin Bieber for allegedly busting her ear drums has had her case dismissed.
Stacey Betts filed the lawsuit last summer, claiming that she suffered permanent damage to her ears after taking her daughter to a Bieber concert in Portland, Oregon back in July 2010.
She alleged that Bieber incited such powerful shrieks from his fans by motioning to different parts of the arena after boarding a “heart-shaped aluminum/steel gondola” that was brought into the crowd, that the “sound blast” purportedly left Betts with tinnitus and other hearing-related ailments.
Betts sought more than $9 million in damages from The Biebs, his record label, the promoter and the venue.
But last week, Betts filed to dismiss her own case after being unable to find a lawyer and deciding she could not move forward with the process, according to TMZ.
The court dismissed the lawsuit.
Bieber’s fans can cheer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents