Justin Bieber $9 Million Ear Damage Lawsuit Dismissed
11:56 am, January 19th, 2013
A woman who sued Justin Bieber for allegedly busting her ear drums has had her case dismissed.
Stacey Betts filed the lawsuit last summer, claiming that she suffered permanent damage to her ears after taking her daughter to a Bieber concert in Portland, Oregon back in July 2010.
She alleged that Bieber incited such powerful shrieks from his fans by motioning to different parts of the arena after boarding a “heart-shaped aluminum/steel gondola” that was brought into the crowd, that the “sound blast” purportedly left Betts with tinnitus and other hearing-related ailments.
Betts sought more than $9 million in damages from The Biebs, his record label, the promoter and the venue.
But last week, Betts filed to dismiss her own case after being unable to find a lawyer and deciding she could not move forward with the process, according to TMZ.
The court dismissed the lawsuit.
Bieber’s fans can cheer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party