Justin Bieber $9 Million Ear Damage Lawsuit Dismissed
11:56 am, January 19th, 2013
A woman who sued Justin Bieber for allegedly busting her ear drums has had her case dismissed.
Stacey Betts filed the lawsuit last summer, claiming that she suffered permanent damage to her ears after taking her daughter to a Bieber concert in Portland, Oregon back in July 2010.
She alleged that Bieber incited such powerful shrieks from his fans by motioning to different parts of the arena after boarding a “heart-shaped aluminum/steel gondola” that was brought into the crowd, that the “sound blast” purportedly left Betts with tinnitus and other hearing-related ailments.
Betts sought more than $9 million in damages from The Biebs, his record label, the promoter and the venue.
But last week, Betts filed to dismiss her own case after being unable to find a lawyer and deciding she could not move forward with the process, according to TMZ.
The court dismissed the lawsuit.
Bieber’s fans can cheer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?