Justin Bieber Home NOT Filled With Drugs, Says L.A. County Sheriff Detective
11:07 pm, January 20th, 2014
On Sunday, TMZ reported that cops found “2 large cookie jars filled with weed,” “4 – 5 empty codeine bottles” and a number of bongs during the egg raid.
But Lt. Thompson said on Monday, “I didn’t see any of it. The house was orderly. It didn’t look like a drug pad.”
The detective told the New York Daily News, “I didn’t see any empty codeine bottles. I didn’t smell weed.”
Thompson says he personally walked through every room of Bieber’s Calabasas mansion and found nothing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids