Justin Bieber Home NOT Filled With Drugs, Says L.A. County Sheriff Detective
11:07 pm, January 20th, 2014
On Sunday, TMZ reported that cops found “2 large cookie jars filled with weed,” “4 – 5 empty codeine bottles” and a number of bongs during the egg raid.
But Lt. Thompson said on Monday, “I didn’t see any of it. The house was orderly. It didn’t look like a drug pad.”
The detective told the New York Daily News, “I didn’t see any empty codeine bottles. I didn’t smell weed.”
Thompson says he personally walked through every room of Bieber’s Calabasas mansion and found nothing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank