Justin Bieber Meets With Down Syndrome And Liver Transplant Girl Marisa Cox
3:15 pm, June 23rd, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber, who really always makes an effort to reach out to ailing fans, once again made a little girl’s dreams come true.
Before his concert in San Diego on Saturday, the singer met with a young fan named Marisa Cox, who has Down Syndrome and recently underwent a life-saving kidney transplant.
Following his backstage get-together with Marisa — which included her giving The Biebs a kiss, the superstar tweeted a photo of the two of them (above), along with the note, “one of the best parts of the job. nice meeting you Marisa. stay strong for me!”
Marisa’s meeting with The Biebs resulted after her mom and a friend reached out to the local Fox news station and a couple of San Diego deejays, who were able to arrange the visit.
Check out video below of Marisa’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet