Justin Bieber Makes $500,000 Christmas Donation to Charity
12:13 pm, December 22nd, 2011
To say Justin Bieber has gotten into the holiday spirit is an understatement.
After taking the stage at a charity concert in Toronto Wednesday night, The Biebs cut a $500,000 check for the local Children’s Wish Foundation.
The show, which was taped for his Christmas TV special, “Justin Bieber: Home For The Holidays,” was delayed so Bieber could meet backstage with three young fans who have been diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
The Canada native told the audience during his performance, “It means the world to me to perform for you, more so here than anywhere else.”
The Christmas special airs Thursday night on MuchMusic and CTV.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank