Justin Bieber Makes $500,000 Christmas Donation to Charity
12:13 pm, December 22nd, 2011
To say Justin Bieber has gotten into the holiday spirit is an understatement.
After taking the stage at a charity concert in Toronto Wednesday night, The Biebs cut a $500,000 check for the local Children’s Wish Foundation.
The show, which was taped for his Christmas TV special, “Justin Bieber: Home For The Holidays,” was delayed so Bieber could meet backstage with three young fans who have been diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
The Canada native told the audience during his performance, “It means the world to me to perform for you, more so here than anywhere else.”
The Christmas special airs Thursday night on MuchMusic and CTV.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring