Drake Bell Urges Americans to Deport Justin Bieber — See White House Petition
6:18 pm, January 27th, 2014
A petition on the White House website demands that The Biebs’ green card be revoked in light of his recent arrest, claiming that the pop star is “not only threatening the safety of our people, [but is also] a terrible influence on our nation’s youth.”
It now has 46,561 signatures.
On Monday, Bieber’s arch-nemesis Bell tweeted a link to the petition (see full language below), urging his followers to “become a part of the movement!!!”
Last week, he had mocked his longtime foe’s mug shot.
It seems unlikely that Bieber will actually be exiled from the United States.
What do you think of the petition?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card.
We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank