Drake Bell Urges Americans to Deport Justin Bieber — See White House Petition
6:18 pm, January 27th, 2014
A petition on the White House website demands that The Biebs’ green card be revoked in light of his recent arrest, claiming that the pop star is “not only threatening the safety of our people, [but is also] a terrible influence on our nation’s youth.”
It now has 46,561 signatures.
On Monday, Bieber’s arch-nemesis Bell tweeted a link to the petition (see full language below), urging his followers to “become a part of the movement!!!”
Last week, he had mocked his longtime foe’s mug shot.
It seems unlikely that Bieber will actually be exiled from the United States.
What do you think of the petition?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card.
We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society.
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us