Justin Bieber Defends Wearing Overalls to Meet Prime Minister: I’m Not “White Trash”
10:11 am, November 26th, 2012
The teen singer took to Instagram to explain his fashion choice, posting a photo of a story from the Daily Mail referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
The Biebs wrote, “The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where I was performing that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him.”
Bieber then directly addressed the author of the Daily Mail piece, Hayley Peterson, saying, “If you ‘Hayley’ expect me to have a change of clothes, let alone a suit, at that specific time, that’s crazy.”
“It wasn’t like I was going into his environment — we were at a hockey arena,” added the pop star.
He concluded, “Wow am I ever white trash Hayley Peterson lol.”
Prime Minister Harper, for his part, didn’t appear the least bit offended by Bieber’s ensemble.
Harper tweeted, “In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too. #cdnpoli #beliebers”
What do you think of Bieber’s response to the overalls haters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable