Justin Bieber Defends Wearing Overalls to Meet Prime Minister: I’m Not “White Trash”
10:11 am, November 26th, 2012
The teen singer took to Instagram to explain his fashion choice, posting a photo of a story from the Daily Mail referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
The Biebs wrote, “The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where I was performing that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him.”
Bieber then directly addressed the author of the Daily Mail piece, Hayley Peterson, saying, “If you ‘Hayley’ expect me to have a change of clothes, let alone a suit, at that specific time, that’s crazy.”
“It wasn’t like I was going into his environment — we were at a hockey arena,” added the pop star.
He concluded, “Wow am I ever white trash Hayley Peterson lol.”
Prime Minister Harper, for his part, didn’t appear the least bit offended by Bieber’s ensemble.
Harper tweeted, “In fairness to @justinbieber, I told him I would be wearing my overalls too. #cdnpoli #beliebers”
What do you think of Bieber’s response to the overalls haters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?