CLAIM: Justin Bieber Buys Customized $160,000 Range Rover
2:18 am, November 14th, 2011
In a piece titled, “Justin Bieber Finds His Range,” The Sun claims the singer “splashed out more than £100,000 [$160,000] on a… customized Range Rover.”
Once it’s completed, reports the tab, Bieber will have his tricked-out wheels “shipped out to LA to add to his expanding fleet of supercars.”
The paper notes the special features Bieber is adding to his car include a high-end “engine, customized paint job and leather interior, plus a sound system worth £50,000 [$80,000].”
Says one of The Sun‘s so-called sources, ”Justin loves his motors even though he’s barely old enough to drive… His girlfriend Selena Gomez will be well impressed with his latest. It’s the business.”
Let’s first look at the COMPLETELY fabricated quotes from the paper’s “source.”
First, no one in North America, especially anyone close to Bieber, would refer to cars as “motors.”
Second, no one in the world, especially anyone close to Bieber, would refer in normal conversation to Gomez as “his girlfriend Selena Gomez.” It’s either just “his girlfriend” or “Selena.”
Still, Gossip Cop checked with Bieber’s rep, who told us there’s “no truth whatsoever” to The Sun story.
Once again, the paper run out of gas with its fictitious Bieber stories.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted