CLAIM: Justin Bieber “Cursed” Out Photo Shoot Crew
12:02 pm, July 19th, 2012
“Justin Bieber is shedding his squeaky clean image — unintentionally,” begins a piece by Star, which goes on to claim the performer “cursed up a storm” at a recent photo shoot.
The singer was being photographed at New York’s Hudson Terrace on June 23 when he allegedly used “loud expletives while talking to his crew,” claims a so-called “insider.”
But that’s not all.
The supposed witness claims Bieber exploded after he overheard a stagehand’s “noisy walkie-talkie,” allegedly screaming, “What the f**k!”
“Justin’s out-of-control temper isn’t winning him any fans,” adds the magazine,
Of course teens curse, but if this tale were true, it would not have just now emerged four weeks later.
Regardless, Bieber’s rep assures Gossip Cop that Star’s story is — jokingly using an expletive — “bulls**t.”
How’s that for a “bad mouth”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings