CLAIM: Justin Bieber “Cursed” Out Photo Shoot Crew
12:02 pm, July 19th, 2012
“Justin Bieber is shedding his squeaky clean image — unintentionally,” begins a piece by Star, which goes on to claim the performer “cursed up a storm” at a recent photo shoot.
The singer was being photographed at New York’s Hudson Terrace on June 23 when he allegedly used “loud expletives while talking to his crew,” claims a so-called “insider.”
But that’s not all.
The supposed witness claims Bieber exploded after he overheard a stagehand’s “noisy walkie-talkie,” allegedly screaming, “What the f**k!”
“Justin’s out-of-control temper isn’t winning him any fans,” adds the magazine,
Of course teens curse, but if this tale were true, it would not have just now emerged four weeks later.
Regardless, Bieber’s rep assures Gossip Cop that Star’s story is — jokingly using an expletive — “bulls**t.”
How’s that for a “bad mouth”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?