CLAIM: Justin Bieber “Cursed” Out Photo Shoot Crew
12:02 pm, July 19th, 2012
“Justin Bieber is shedding his squeaky clean image — unintentionally,” begins a piece by Star, which goes on to claim the performer “cursed up a storm” at a recent photo shoot.
The singer was being photographed at New York’s Hudson Terrace on June 23 when he allegedly used “loud expletives while talking to his crew,” claims a so-called “insider.”
But that’s not all.
The supposed witness claims Bieber exploded after he overheard a stagehand’s “noisy walkie-talkie,” allegedly screaming, “What the f**k!”
“Justin’s out-of-control temper isn’t winning him any fans,” adds the magazine,
Of course teens curse, but if this tale were true, it would not have just now emerged four weeks later.
Regardless, Bieber’s rep assures Gossip Cop that Star’s story is — jokingly using an expletive — “bulls**t.”
How’s that for a “bad mouth”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing