Justin Bieber to Make Acting Debut on ‘CSI’ Season Premiere
5:33 pm, July 22nd, 2010BREAKING!
Justin Bieber will make his acting debut on the “CSI” season premiere.
The superstar musical performer will play Jason McCann, a “troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother,” according to producers.
Bieber’s character will have an “emotional story” that will be continued later in the show’s eleventh season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents