Justin Bieber to Make Acting Debut on ‘CSI’ Season Premiere
5:33 pm, July 22nd, 2010BREAKING!
Justin Bieber will make his acting debut on the “CSI” season premiere.
The superstar musical performer will play Jason McCann, a “troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother,” according to producers.
Bieber’s character will have an “emotional story” that will be continued later in the show’s eleventh season.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Famous Left Handers
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?