Justin Bieber Appears In Court Wearing Jail Jumpsuit; Bail Set at $2,500
1:28 pm, January 23rd, 2014
The judge set bail at $2,500.
It breaks down to $1,000 for resisting arrest without violence; $1,000 for driving under the influence; and $500 for driving with an expired license.
He wore an orange jail jumpsuit for the occasion.
Bieber is expected to post bail shortly.
He reportedly blew a 0.04 on the blood-alcohol Breathalyzer test, which is below the drunk-driving threshold for 21-and-over drivers — but obviously illegal for underage drinkers.
It’s expected that he’ll receive an automatic license suspension.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank