Justin Bieber Appears In Court Wearing Jail Jumpsuit; Bail Set at $2,500
1:28 pm, January 23rd, 2014
The judge set bail at $2,500.
It breaks down to $1,000 for resisting arrest without violence; $1,000 for driving under the influence; and $500 for driving with an expired license.
He wore an orange jail jumpsuit for the occasion.
Bieber is expected to post bail shortly.
He reportedly blew a 0.04 on the blood-alcohol Breathalyzer test, which is below the drunk-driving threshold for 21-and-over drivers — but obviously illegal for underage drinkers.
It’s expected that he’ll receive an automatic license suspension.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Iggy Azalea Brings Back The 90's in a Big Way
- Russell Simmons Reveals What Co-Parenting is Like with Kimora Lee
- 11 Stars Who Had Plastic Surgery Before 30
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely Does Date Night in Boyfriend Jeans