Justin Bieber Goes “Cone-ing” and Pulls Other Drive-Thru Pranks [VIDEO]
4:15 pm, July 31st, 2011VIDEO
Justin Bieber recently took part in the latest Internet craze, “Cone-ing,” in which people go to drive-thrus and grab ice cream cones the wrong side up.
He also — as part of a prank — drove to a Burger King to return a Wendy’s “Frosty.”
When he told the server “this didn’t taste right,” the Burger King employee said he couldn’t exchange it because it came from Wendy’s, to which Bieber responded, “I thought the customer was always right.”
Check out Bieber’s video pranks, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids