Justin Bieber Goes “Cone-ing” and Pulls Other Drive-Thru Pranks [VIDEO]
4:15 pm, July 31st, 2011VIDEO
Justin Bieber recently took part in the latest Internet craze, “Cone-ing,” in which people go to drive-thrus and grab ice cream cones the wrong side up.
He also — as part of a prank — drove to a Burger King to return a Wendy’s “Frosty.”
When he told the server “this didn’t taste right,” the Burger King employee said he couldn’t exchange it because it came from Wendy’s, to which Bieber responded, “I thought the customer was always right.”
Check out Bieber’s video pranks, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted