Justin Bieber Concert Money Stolen in Johannesburg
6:01 pm, May 13th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s concert money was stolen by thieves in Johannesburg after the superstar performed there on Sunday.
According to the police, the robbers used chisels and hammers to break into a strongroom at the FNB Stadium, where they grabbed a little more than $100,000 from Bieber’s performance and from Bon Jovi, who played there the night before.
While no suspects have been named yet, it’s believed the culprits dug away at the arena’s thick walls for a few days before breaking through and lowering themselves with ropes into the room where the cash was stored.
Gossip Cop will update as more information emerges about the bold heist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting