Justin Bieber Concert Money Stolen in Johannesburg
6:01 pm, May 13th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s concert money was stolen by thieves in Johannesburg after the superstar performed there on Sunday.
According to the police, the robbers used chisels and hammers to break into a strongroom at the FNB Stadium, where they grabbed a little more than $100,000 from Bieber’s performance and from Bon Jovi, who played there the night before.
While no suspects have been named yet, it’s believed the culprits dug away at the arena’s thick walls for a few days before breaking through and lowering themselves with ropes into the room where the cash was stored.
Gossip Cop will update as more information emerges about the bold heist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?