Justin Bieber Concert Money Stolen in Johannesburg
6:01 pm, May 13th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s concert money was stolen by thieves in Johannesburg after the superstar performed there on Sunday.
According to the police, the robbers used chisels and hammers to break into a strongroom at the FNB Stadium, where they grabbed a little more than $100,000 from Bieber’s performance and from Bon Jovi, who played there the night before.
While no suspects have been named yet, it’s believed the culprits dug away at the arena’s thick walls for a few days before breaking through and lowering themselves with ropes into the room where the cash was stored.
Gossip Cop will update as more information emerges about the bold heist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna