Justin Bieber Apollo Concert Interrupted By Long Power Outage (VIDEO)
11:34 pm, June 18th, 2012
Justin Bieber’s concert at the Apollo in New York City on Monday night was so intense, the venue lost power for 40 minutes.
Undeterred by the technical interruption, the performers – and the crowd – banded together to sing “Boyfriend” a cappella. Bieber also got behind the drums to entertain the audience.
“Me and @ludacris blew up the power at the @ApolloTheater . Haha. Epic,” Bieber tweeted afterwards.
He continued, “A night none of us will ever forget!! That is how u end an #AllAroundTheWorld run!!! With no power for the last song…my fans sang it 4 me!”
Bieber, whose new album, Believe, hits stores on Tuesday, went on to thank his fans for “stepping up” despite the unexpected difficulties.
“I will never forget 2nite!” he wrote. “That was the way a show should end.”
The last-minute concert marked the conclusion of his mini-tour around the world, where Bieber performed free shows in different cities around the globe for an NBC special set to air Wednesday and Thursday.
Check out video of Bieber and the crowd singing “Boyfriend” a cappella below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?