Justin Bieber Collapses on Stage, Rushed to Hospital (PHOTO, VIDEO)
7:11 pm, March 7th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber collapsed on stage while performing in London on Thursday night, sending him to the hospital.
The singer went down mid-song during “Beauty and the Beat,” before leaving the stage.
PHOTO, VIDEO BELOW
His manager Scooter Braun came out to tell the audience that Bieber had been feeling “light of breath,” and EMTs advised him to get further medical attention and not continue with the show.
Nevertheless, Bieber refused to cut the concert short, and came back after resting for a few minutes.
The Bieb’s rep says in a statement, “Justin fainted onstage tonight during his concert in London when he fell short of breath. He left the stage for 20 minutes, then came back and finished the show.”
He received oxygen backstage, and was taken to the hospital after finishing his performance.
Bieber took to Twitter once he was settled in, sharing a shirtless photo of himself resting.
“getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world,” he wrote, adding, “figuring out what happened. thanks for the love.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Check out the hospital PHOTO, and VIDEO of Braun’s announcement below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?