CLAIM: Justin Bieber Collapsed
5:06 pm, September 9th, 2010
The National Enquirer teases on its cover, “Justin Bieber Collapses!”
And inside the mag, an article claims Bieber’s “grueling work schedule is taking a devastating toll on his health.”
According to an Enquirer source, “His handlers have him working at an ungodly pace, and the stress is phenomenal. He’s lost weight, and at one point the poor kid collapsed with exhaustion.”
In fact, the tab says he’s dropped “10 pounds,” and suggests that the singer canceled his August 29 concert in Syracuse, New York because of his “collapse.”
While it’s true he rescheduled that lone performance, Bieber explained – via Twitter – he had “been super sick,” as in flu-like symptoms.
Nevertheless, the Enquirer‘s source asserts Bieber is “still weak, and doctors insist he rest more … or else he risks another collapse! But he can’t – or won’t – because he doesn’t want to disappoint his mom, his manager or his fans!”
That, of course, is the mag’s way out of looking foolish as Bieber continues performing.
Regardless, Bieber never “collapsed” nor is he “10 pounds” lighter.
A rep for Bieber further told Gossip Cop, there was “absolutely no truth” to the story.
Actually, the only thing that collapses is the Enquirer‘s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids