Justin Bieber Bonds With Chris Paul’s 4-Year-Old Son at Clippers Game (PHOTOS)
11:30 am, December 28th, 2012PHOTOS
Justin Bieber made a very special friend at Thursday’s Clippers game in Los Angeles.
As the hometown team took on the Boston Celtics, Bieber brought point guard Chris Paul’s 3-year-old son Christopher over to his courtside seat, and watched the game with the adorable little boy on his lap.
The move was much appreciated by Paul, who tweeted to Bieber after the game, “You have NO clue the smile that you put on lil Chris face 2nite…really appreciate you man!! He does not know what to do lol.”
Paul continued, “The first thing he said to me after the game was not good game Daddy…it was ‘Daddy I saw Justin Beiber, he’s my friend’ haaa.”
“Made his day!!!” added Paul.
Replied Bieber, “Anytime buddy.”
Check out the cute pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents