Justin Bieber Bonds With Chris Paul’s 4-Year-Old Son at Clippers Game (PHOTOS)
11:30 am, December 28th, 2012PHOTOS
Justin Bieber made a very special friend at Thursday’s Clippers game in Los Angeles.
As the hometown team took on the Boston Celtics, Bieber brought point guard Chris Paul’s 3-year-old son Christopher over to his courtside seat, and watched the game with the adorable little boy on his lap.
The move was much appreciated by Paul, who tweeted to Bieber after the game, “You have NO clue the smile that you put on lil Chris face 2nite…really appreciate you man!! He does not know what to do lol.”
Paul continued, “The first thing he said to me after the game was not good game Daddy…it was ‘Daddy I saw Justin Beiber, he’s my friend’ haaa.”
“Made his day!!!” added Paul.
Replied Bieber, “Anytime buddy.”
Check out the cute pics below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair