Justin Bieber Will NOT Be Charged For Paparazzi Photographer Incident
3:09 pm, November 21st, 2012
The pop star encountered the photog after leaving a movie theater with Selena Gomez on May 27, and although reports of what actually transpired were conflicting, police asked prosecutors to consider filing a misdemeanor battery charge against Bieber.
But investigators found no evidence of visible injuries to the paparazzo, nor were any eyewitness accounts able to corroborate the claim that Bieber had hit or kicked the man, who called 911 and filed a police report.
Therefore, the Los Angeles District Attorney will NOT be filing criminal charges against Bieber.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids