Justin Bieber Will NOT Be Charged For Paparazzi Photographer Incident
3:09 pm, November 21st, 2012
The pop star encountered the photog after leaving a movie theater with Selena Gomez on May 27, and although reports of what actually transpired were conflicting, police asked prosecutors to consider filing a misdemeanor battery charge against Bieber.
But investigators found no evidence of visible injuries to the paparazzo, nor were any eyewitness accounts able to corroborate the claim that Bieber had hit or kicked the man, who called 911 and filed a police report.
Therefore, the Los Angeles District Attorney will NOT be filing criminal charges against Bieber.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!