Justin Bieber Will NOT Be Charged For Paparazzi Photographer Incident
3:09 pm, November 21st, 2012
The pop star encountered the photog after leaving a movie theater with Selena Gomez on May 27, and although reports of what actually transpired were conflicting, police asked prosecutors to consider filing a misdemeanor battery charge against Bieber.
But investigators found no evidence of visible injuries to the paparazzo, nor were any eyewitness accounts able to corroborate the claim that Bieber had hit or kicked the man, who called 911 and filed a police report.
Therefore, the Los Angeles District Attorney will NOT be filing criminal charges against Bieber.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?