Justin Bieber Pulled Over for Speeding During Paparazzi Chase on Highway
3:07 pm, July 6th, 2012
Justin Bieber was pulled over and ticketed for speeding in Los Angeles on Friday.
The Biebs was stopped in his chrome Fisker Karma after allegedly being chased by paparazzi down the 101 Freeway.
At least one eyewitness — L.A. City Councilman Dennis Zine — claims Bieber was driving faster than 100 miles per hour and weaving dangerously through traffic, according to TMZ.
Bieber’s camp claims he was cited for going 80 miles per hour, and that the relentless paparazzi photographers started pursuing him again immediately after the traffic stop.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Zine and Bieber’s rep for additional information.
We will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z