Justin Bieber Surprises Fan at Her Prom
7:02 am, May 20th, 2012VIDEOS
Justin Bieber surprised one of his fans on Saturday night at her prom in Virginia.
Cady Eimer had been asking the teen superstar to escort her to her prom since as far back as February 2011.
She campaigned on a website she created called OneLessLonelyProm, and repeatedly tweeted at Bieber hoping he’d make her dream come true.
And he did.
Although the Biebs couldn’t take her to the prom, he surprised her with a video that was played at the dance.
In the taped message, Bieber apologized for not making the prom, but told Eimer, “You can come to the Billboard Awards with me” on Sunday in Las Vegas instead, and even noted that he took care of all the arrangements.
He added, “I love you… I can’t wait for you and sister to be my guests at the Billboard Awards.”
The ecstatic teen later posted video (below) of her reaction to receiving Bieber’s invite.
Tell us what you think about the singer inviting the high school senior and her sister to the Billboard Awards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Bieber Inviting Eimer to the Billboard Awards
Eimer Reacting to Bieber’s Video Invite
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us