Justin Bieber Surprises Fan at Her Prom
7:02 am, May 20th, 2012VIDEOS
Justin Bieber surprised one of his fans on Saturday night at her prom in Virginia.
Cady Eimer had been asking the teen superstar to escort her to her prom since as far back as February 2011.
She campaigned on a website she created called OneLessLonelyProm, and repeatedly tweeted at Bieber hoping he’d make her dream come true.
And he did.
Although the Biebs couldn’t take her to the prom, he surprised her with a video that was played at the dance.
In the taped message, Bieber apologized for not making the prom, but told Eimer, “You can come to the Billboard Awards with me” on Sunday in Las Vegas instead, and even noted that he took care of all the arrangements.
He added, “I love you… I can’t wait for you and sister to be my guests at the Billboard Awards.”
The ecstatic teen later posted video (below) of her reaction to receiving Bieber’s invite.
Tell us what you think about the singer inviting the high school senior and her sister to the Billboard Awards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Bieber Inviting Eimer to the Billboard Awards
Eimer Reacting to Bieber’s Video Invite
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents