Justin Bieber Buying House in Dubai?
3:47 pm, April 16th, 2013
“Justin Bieber may have found a way to stop misbehaving,” begins a piece from The Sun, which claims the teen singer “wants to buy a home in strict Dubai.”
According to the paper, “He’s been looking at houses in the strict Arab emirate after his recent troubles.”
The tab says Bieber “plays two gigs in the Middle East in early May and for his first visit has asked promoters to find him a house,” adding, “He’s considering keeping the place.”
A so-called “source” tells The Sun, “He was going to stay in a hotel but is now looking at houses with a view to a longer-term stay.”
Of course, the paper gives absolutely ZERO details about the performer’s supposed new home.
So, is Bieber really considering setting up house in Dubai?
Gossip Cop checked in with a Bieber insider, who tells us it’s absolutely FALSE that the pop star is buying a home in Dubai.
Once again, The Sun is miles away from the truth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries