Justin Bieber Seen Leaving Brazil Brothel?
6:01 pm, November 2nd, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Justin Bieber was not caught leaving a “brothel” in Brazil, despite a report from the New York Post that was picked up by a number of blogs.
The Post claimed the pop star on Friday “spent over three hours inside the popular whorehouse Centauros in Rio de Janeiro,” and published photos of the singer allegedly “trying to sneak out” of the place by covering himself with a bed sheet.
While Gossip Cop can confirm that the photos of Bieber are legit, we’ve learned that the description of the venue he was leaving is not entirely accurate.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “It was a members’ only club and he was invited by friends.”
Our insider also says that the Post’s claim that Bieber was “kicked out of [his] hotel for breaking rules” is false, too.
We’re told the singer opted to leave the hotel because it was being swarmed by young fans, and thus deemed to be a “security risk.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court