Justin Bieber Going Broke?
1:36 pm, February 19th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
“Justin Bieber is blowing $1 million a month on private jets, shopping sprees and strippers — and will soon be broke,” claims Star.
The tabloid says the pop star’s financial advisers “admit there’s little left to invest.”
“Justin’s financial situation is getting dire,” a so-called “friend” tells Star. “His preteen fans are getting older, and Justin’s popularity is falling. But he’s spending more than ever. If he doesn’t curb his cash flow, he is going to be a poor has-been by 22.”
According to the magazine, Bieber could “drain his $160 million fortune.”
Of course, this story is basically a retread of a bogus New York Post rumor from last month — one that Gossip Cop busted.
Star, which doesn’t have such a great track record with Bieber, strikes out again here.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the report about him going broke is completely false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet