Justin Bieber Breaks Make-A-Wish Foundation Record With 200th Meeting
9:27 pm, August 12th, 2013VIDEO
The teen superstar is the first recording artist to grant 200 wishes through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Bieber broke the charitable organization’s record over the weekend, when he met with 8-year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan in Atlanta on Saturday.
The little girl is suffering from a life-threatening liver condition, but had her wish come true when Bieber “accepted” her marriage proposal.
The foundation later took to Twitter to thank the Teen Choice winner “for granting so many amazing wishes.”
“This is what it is about,” replied Bieber, who called the experience “one of the best moments I’ ve ever had.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents