Justin Bieber Breaks Make-A-Wish Foundation Record With 200th Meeting
9:27 pm, August 12th, 2013VIDEO
The teen superstar is the first recording artist to grant 200 wishes through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Bieber broke the charitable organization’s record over the weekend, when he met with 8-year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan in Atlanta on Saturday.
The little girl is suffering from a life-threatening liver condition, but had her wish come true when Bieber “accepted” her marriage proposal.
The foundation later took to Twitter to thank the Teen Choice winner “for granting so many amazing wishes.”
“This is what it is about,” replied Bieber, who called the experience “one of the best moments I’ ve ever had.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?