CLAIM: Justin Bieber Acting “Bratty” With Record Label
1:12 pm, December 24th, 2012
“Justin Bieber’s bratty behavior is driving his record label batty,” reads a particularly inaccurate headline from the New York Daily News.
According to the tabloid, “Justin doesn’t seem to care and does whatever he wants… he doesn’t listen to anyone.”
The paper adds without any evidence that “he smokes weed all day, from the time he gets up, and orders everybody around. He’s surrounded by hangers-on who say ‘yes’ to anything he wants. There’s no supervision.”
Interestingly, the paper backed off its false “weed” claim, pulling its accusation from the print edition — yet lamely forgetting to delete it from the online version.
Either way, it’s WRONG.
Gossip Cop hears from its inside Bieber sources that the singer’s team is “laughing off” this completely “ridiculous” report.
We’re told there’s absolutely “no truth” to the story, and that this is nothing more than another cheap shot — on Christmas Eve, of all times — at The Biebs, who’s had to endure other totally false rumors, including that he fathered a baby with a woman he never even met.
What’s worse is that the paper refers to his behavior as “bratty.”
One of our impeccable insiders adds that “no one at the label” feels Bieber is “bratty.”
In fact, a source at Def Jam Records, who called the Daily News story “funny,” tells us, “We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard.”
Maybe the best use for the paper’s Bieber article is for lining the bottom of PAC’s new cage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents