CLAIM: Justin Bieber Acting “Bratty” With Record Label
1:12 pm, December 24th, 2012
“Justin Bieber’s bratty behavior is driving his record label batty,” reads a particularly inaccurate headline from the New York Daily News.
According to the tabloid, “Justin doesn’t seem to care and does whatever he wants… he doesn’t listen to anyone.”
The paper adds without any evidence that “he smokes weed all day, from the time he gets up, and orders everybody around. He’s surrounded by hangers-on who say ‘yes’ to anything he wants. There’s no supervision.”
Interestingly, the paper backed off its false “weed” claim, pulling its accusation from the print edition — yet lamely forgetting to delete it from the online version.
Either way, it’s WRONG.
Gossip Cop hears from its inside Bieber sources that the singer’s team is “laughing off” this completely “ridiculous” report.
We’re told there’s absolutely “no truth” to the story, and that this is nothing more than another cheap shot — on Christmas Eve, of all times — at The Biebs, who’s had to endure other totally false rumors, including that he fathered a baby with a woman he never even met.
What’s worse is that the paper refers to his behavior as “bratty.”
One of our impeccable insiders adds that “no one at the label” feels Bieber is “bratty.”
In fact, a source at Def Jam Records, who called the Daily News story “funny,” tells us, “We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard.”
Maybe the best use for the paper’s Bieber article is for lining the bottom of PAC’s new cage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese