6:54 pm, February 29th, 2012
LAS VEGAS, NV – JANUARY 11: Singer Justin Bieber arrives at a press event to unveil the mRobo Ultra Bass portable speaker and dancing robot at the TOSY Robotics booth at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center January 11, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. CES, the world’s largest annual consumer technology trade show, runs through January 13 and features more than 3,100 exhibitors showing off their latest products and services to about 140,000 attendees. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!