Justin Bieber Reveals New Single on Ellen; Gets Car As Birthday Gift (VIDEOS)
8:05 pm, February 29th, 2012VIDEOS
Justin Bieber teased earlier this week that he would have “big news” to share soon, and now Gossip Cop can reveal exclusively the singer announces his new single on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” to air on Thursday.
At the taping of the show on Wednesday, Bieber revealed that his new song off his upcoming “Believe” album is called “Boyfriend” and will be released on March 26.
SEE ANNOUNCEMENT OF “BOYFRIEND” BELOW
When DeGeneres asked, “Why is it called ‘Boyfriend,’” Bieber responded, “Basically I’m talking to this girl if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go.”
Braun told Bieber on the show, “You work really really hard. I always yell at you don’t get anything flashy. You know, we’re not about that. Be humble, be humble and I kind of broke my own rule… So we wanted to make sure your were environmentally friendly, and we wanted to make sure since you love cars that when you’re on the road you are always environmentally friendly, and we decided to get you a car that would make you stand out.”
“I think you know where I’m going and you’re kind of freaking out right now,” added Braun, who then presented Bieber with a Fisker Karma, a luxury electric sportscar.
SEE BIEBER GETTING HIS GIFT BELOW
What do you think of Bieber’s big announcement — and his birthday gift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game