MAG: Justin Bieber Told to Get Botox
4:27 pm, June 20th, 2012
The National Enquirer, which in just the past few weeks has reported that Justin Bieber was sexting with Vanessa Hudgens (nope), feuding with One Direction (not), and fighting with girlfriend Selena Gomez for wearing high heels (nonsense), now claims that he’s being told by his reps “to get Botox.”
According to the tabloid, Bieber’s people have suggested he get “injections to eliminate the natural creases that appear on his forehead when he raises his eyebrows.”
The mag says the teen star shot back that he’s only 18, and “so far my face seems to be working just fine.”
Time to inject some truth here.
The National Enquirer fully fabricated this story.
It is entirely made up.
Bieber’s rep, who never suggested Botox for the creaseless singer, tells Gossip Cop — while laughing — that the tab’s article is total “BS.”
At least the Enquirer is consistent — albeit consistently WRONG.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?