MAG: Justin Bieber Told to Get Botox
4:27 pm, June 20th, 2012
The National Enquirer, which in just the past few weeks has reported that Justin Bieber was sexting with Vanessa Hudgens (nope), feuding with One Direction (not), and fighting with girlfriend Selena Gomez for wearing high heels (nonsense), now claims that he’s being told by his reps “to get Botox.”
According to the tabloid, Bieber’s people have suggested he get “injections to eliminate the natural creases that appear on his forehead when he raises his eyebrows.”
The mag says the teen star shot back that he’s only 18, and “so far my face seems to be working just fine.”
Time to inject some truth here.
The National Enquirer fully fabricated this story.
It is entirely made up.
Bieber’s rep, who never suggested Botox for the creaseless singer, tells Gossip Cop — while laughing — that the tab’s article is total “BS.”
At least the Enquirer is consistent — albeit consistently WRONG.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired