Justin Bieber NOT Smacked By Blake Griffin at Starbucks, Despite Report
1:38 pm, February 10th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
On Monday, a number of sports blogs reported that Griffin “smacked the sh*t” out of Bieber after the star refused to put on a shirt inside the West Hollywood coffee shop.
The sites quoted a purported Starbucks barista as saying, “He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto. I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.”
The supposed employee claimed Griffin was sitting at a table nearby, and stepped in and “smacked the sh*t” out of Bieber when the employee asked him.
“I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying,” added the so-called barista.
But the story is 100 percent FALSE.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Bieber, who tells us exclusively that the rumor is “made up,” saying, “Justin has not returned to Los Angeles [for weeks].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?