Justin Bieber NOT Smacked By Blake Griffin at Starbucks, Despite Report
1:38 pm, February 10th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
On Monday, a number of sports blogs reported that Griffin “smacked the sh*t” out of Bieber after the star refused to put on a shirt inside the West Hollywood coffee shop.
The sites quoted a purported Starbucks barista as saying, “He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto. I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.”
The supposed employee claimed Griffin was sitting at a table nearby, and stepped in and “smacked the sh*t” out of Bieber when the employee asked him.
“I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying,” added the so-called barista.
But the story is 100 percent FALSE.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Bieber, who tells us exclusively that the rumor is “made up,” saying, “Justin has not returned to Los Angeles [for weeks].”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress