Justin Bieber’s New Pickup Line: Asking Girls If They Want To Get “Biebered”?!
3:11 pm, December 11th, 2013
Justin Bieber has been using a “gross pickup line,” reports Star, which claims the singer “coined a new term for hooking up and tested it out at a November 15 party at his Calabasas, California mansion.”
A supposed “insider” tells the magazine, “Justin was walking up to hot girls asking them if they wanted to get ‘Biebered.’”
The purported “source” adds, “His friends thought it was hilarious, but to Justin it’s not a joke — he thinks he’s so incredible in the bedroom that it’s a privilege for girls to get with him.”
A close Bieber confidante tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is “such b.s.” and never happened.
Once again, Star gets GossipCop’ed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable