Justin Bieber Posts Message to Beliebers: I Will “Forever Be Grateful” To You
7:13 pm, January 24th, 2014
Hours after comparing himself to Michael Jackson on Instagram, the singer took to Twitter on Friday night to post an all-caps message to his Beliebers.
He wrote, “YOU ARE ALL WORTHY NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS >> BE STRONG GOD IS WITH US ALL> MY BELIEBERS CHANGED MY LIFE> I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.”
As Gossip Cop reported, a swarm of fans greeted Bieber as he was released from a Miami jail on Thursday, with the teen superstar stopping to give them a wave before leaving (see photo above).
What do you think of Bieber’s message?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank