Justin Bieber Did NOT Call Fan A “Beached Whale,” Despite Report
11:07 pm, December 10th, 2013
Justin Bieber did NOT call a fan a “beached whale,” despite reports, multiple sources insist to Gossip Cop.
The rumors claim Bieber hurled the insult at a fan sunbathing by the pool at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Perth, Australia on Sunday.
A supposed witness tells Australian news site news.com.au, “Justin looked over at her and said ‘What are you, Hawaiian or something?’ She said ‘No, I’m not.’ Then he said ‘You look like a beached whale.’”
“The girl said ‘Are you serious’ and he said ‘You should go on The Biggest Loser,’” the bystander goes on, claiming she filed a formal complaint with the hotel.
The Hyatt could not confirm any such complaint was fielded.
Multiple eyewitnesses tell Gossip Cop there is no truth whatsoever to the claims.
A source close to Bieber further tells us, “This is a complete fabrication.”
It’s worth noting that the singer frequently poses with fans of all shapes and sizes, brings them on stage for special songs, and even performs private shows, regardless of appearance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?