Justin Bieber’s Batmobile Gets Pulled Over
9:44 am, October 27th, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s Batmobile was pulled over by police in Los Angeles this week, but the singer was let go with just a warning.
The Biebs was in a ridiculously customized Cadillac made to look like Batman’s famous ride (we’re serious) when the California Highway Patrol stopped his vehicle – along with Sean Kingston‘s Rolls Royce and a third friend’s car.
According to reports, Bieber’s informal motorcade was pulled over after he cut off an officer.
Fortunately, for a nation of grateful Beliebers, he and his posse were allowed to go without incident.
Check out another picture of Bieber’s tricked-out Caddy below, courtesy of his friend Ben Baller.
It looks just like Gossip Cop‘s car when we were 17!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet