Justin Bieber’s Batmobile Gets Pulled Over
9:44 am, October 27th, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s Batmobile was pulled over by police in Los Angeles this week, but the singer was let go with just a warning.
The Biebs was in a ridiculously customized Cadillac made to look like Batman’s famous ride (we’re serious) when the California Highway Patrol stopped his vehicle – along with Sean Kingston‘s Rolls Royce and a third friend’s car.
According to reports, Bieber’s informal motorcade was pulled over after he cut off an officer.
Fortunately, for a nation of grateful Beliebers, he and his posse were allowed to go without incident.
Check out another picture of Bieber’s tricked-out Caddy below, courtesy of his friend Ben Baller.
It looks just like Gossip Cop‘s car when we were 17!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement