Justin Bieber Playing Robin in Batman vs. Superman Man of Steel Sequel? (PHOTO)
11:43 am, September 14th, 2013PHOTO
Justin Bieber turned the Internet upside-down on Friday when he posted an Instagram photo of a “Bieber” watermarked Man of Steel sequel script along with the caption, “#robin ??”
The screenplay bears the title “Batman vs. Superman” and the description, “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson.”
Comic book fans and Beliebers were understandably in a frenzy over whether the pic means The Biebs will actually portray Robin in the upcoming Man of Steel superhero collision starring Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman.
But don’t jump to conclusions quite yet.
Earlier on Friday, Bieber hinted that he was doing a spoof for Funny or Die, tweeting, “Off to do something funny or…die :)”
Is the Man of Steel script part of a parody, an indication that Bieber will be in the real movie, or neither?
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?