Justin Bieber Playing Robin in Batman vs. Superman Man of Steel Sequel? (PHOTO)
11:43 am, September 14th, 2013PHOTO
Justin Bieber turned the Internet upside-down on Friday when he posted an Instagram photo of a “Bieber” watermarked Man of Steel sequel script along with the caption, “#robin ??”
The screenplay bears the title “Batman vs. Superman” and the description, “Based on Batman: The Dark Knight Falls by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson.”
Comic book fans and Beliebers were understandably in a frenzy over whether the pic means The Biebs will actually portray Robin in the upcoming Man of Steel superhero collision starring Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman.
But don’t jump to conclusions quite yet.
Earlier on Friday, Bieber hinted that he was doing a spoof for Funny or Die, tweeting, “Off to do something funny or…die :)”
Is the Man of Steel script part of a parody, an indication that Bieber will be in the real movie, or neither?
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids