Justin Bieber Shows Off Tattoo Artist Skills, Inks Mouse and ‘Swaggy’ on Pro (PHOTOS)
2:10 pm, April 4th, 2013
Justin Bieber turned tattoo artist — for a day.
Photos of the pop star inking famed tattoo professional Bang Bang last June have surfaced, with Bieber drawing a muscle-bound mouse and the word “SWAGGY” on the artist’s leg.
SEE THE PHOTOS BELOW
Bang Bang (real name: Keith McCurdy) is responsible for the “Believe” tattooed on The Biebs’ arm.
However, the tattoo exchange could be problematic, as Bieber does not have a New York state tattoo artist license.
According to reports, the Health Department fine for “operating with an unlicensed tattoo artist on site” can be as high as $2,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank