Justin Bieber Shows Off Tattoo Artist Skills, Inks Mouse and ‘Swaggy’ on Pro (PHOTOS)
2:10 pm, April 4th, 2013
Justin Bieber turned tattoo artist — for a day.
Photos of the pop star inking famed tattoo professional Bang Bang last June have surfaced, with Bieber drawing a muscle-bound mouse and the word “SWAGGY” on the artist’s leg.
SEE THE PHOTOS BELOW
Bang Bang (real name: Keith McCurdy) is responsible for the “Believe” tattooed on The Biebs’ arm.
However, the tattoo exchange could be problematic, as Bieber does not have a New York state tattoo artist license.
According to reports, the Health Department fine for “operating with an unlicensed tattoo artist on site” can be as high as $2,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?