Justin Bieber Shows Off Tattoo Artist Skills, Inks Mouse and ‘Swaggy’ on Pro (PHOTOS)
2:10 pm, April 4th, 2013
Justin Bieber turned tattoo artist — for a day.
Photos of the pop star inking famed tattoo professional Bang Bang last June have surfaced, with Bieber drawing a muscle-bound mouse and the word “SWAGGY” on the artist’s leg.
SEE THE PHOTOS BELOW
Bang Bang (real name: Keith McCurdy) is responsible for the “Believe” tattooed on The Biebs’ arm.
However, the tattoo exchange could be problematic, as Bieber does not have a New York state tattoo artist license.
According to reports, the Health Department fine for “operating with an unlicensed tattoo artist on site” can be as high as $2,000.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss