WATCH: Justin Bieber Pays Tribute to Late “Mrs. Bieber” Avalanna Routh at Concert
9:09 pm, September 30th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber‘s “Believe” tour kickoff on Saturday didn’t just mark a new beginning, but also a tragic end.
Bieber — who was also sick and vomited during the concert — dedicated his hit “One Less Lonely Girl” to Routh, whom he long ago nicknamed “Mrs. Bieber.”
As he performed, photos of her played on giant screens.
After the concert, Bieber wrote on Twitter, “Goodnight Avalanna. Tonight was for u. I love u.”
Check out the moving video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?