Australian Mayor Demands “Princess” Justin Bieber Return to Clean Up Graffiti
10:40 am, December 4th, 2013VIDEO
Australian Mayor Tom Tate is not giving up.
In a video sent to TMZ, Tate tells “pop princess” Bieber, “We love your music but we hate your graffiti and your vandalism here in our city.”
The official goes on to tell the singer he has “two choices” — either clean up his “mess” or perform at the mayor’s Christmas carols event on Saturday.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted