Justin Bieber to Star in Comedy with Ashton Kutcher?
5:48 pm, March 31st, 2011
A new movie, perhaps!
The Los Angeles Times reports that Bieber is in talks to star in a new comedy with Kutcher.
According to the Times‘ blog, The Biebs would play a younger version of Kutcher in a film entitled What Would Kenny Do? about the relationship between a 17-year-old who meets himself as a thirtysomething. The older version then guides the teen through those awkward high school years.
Gossip Cop has left messages with reps for both stars and will update when more information is available.
Would you like to see this happen?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"