Justin Bieber Threw “Hissy Fit” at Album Preview in London?
8:07 pm, April 25th, 2012
Justin Bieber‘s trip to London this week hasn’t gone smoothly – at least, according to The Mirror.
The British tab claims “the 18-year-old flew into the UK on a promo mission… but mocked the local accent, insulted a nation and threw a hissy fit instead.”
According to the paper, “the petulant teen barked” orders at an event previewing his upcoming Believe album, demanding the music be played, and then complaining it “sounded like crap through [the] speakers.”
And Bieber, who the Mirror describes as “moody,” supposedly wasn’t too nice during the moderated Q & A, either.
The singer allegedly dissed the country of Indonesia, calling it “some little place,” where the people helping him work on his album “didn’t know what they were doing.”
And then, claims the paper, Bieber had the gall to correct the moderator’s British accent.
All that sounds… nothing like Justin Bieber – with good reason.
A source who was at the event tells Gossip Cop that the Mirror‘s “report” is “complete nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Famous Left Handers